|Category||Early Bird||Normal Registration||Onsite|
|Author (Student)||460 USD||510 USD||--|
|Author (ACM member)||490 USD||540 USD||--|
|Author (non-student)||510 USD||560 USD||--|
|Presenter||350 USD||380 USD||400 USD|
|Listener||300 USD||330 USD||350 USD|
|Additional Page||70 USD||70 USD||--|
|Additional Paper||380 USD||430 USD||--|
|Academic Visiting||coming soon...||coming soon...||--|
Points for Attention:
1. Your registration only can be confirmed after receiving the registration success email from the conference secretary (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) So please send us your registration files by email as soon as possible after registration.
2. 1 registration only includes 1 conference attendance. If other co-author would like to attend the conference, please register as the listener.
3. Additional paper registration requires that two papers have the same FIRST authors.
4. Please note that: The first five pages of the paper is free, extra pages will be charged. Student rate is ONLY applicable for students who are FIRST authors and attached their student' ID card copy when register.
5. For listener registration, please directly email to email@example.com
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY：
The Conference Organizer will not be held responsible for participants' failure to attend the conference directly or indirectly occasioned by visa application deny, riots, diseases or any conditions beyond the control of the Conference Organizer. And thus, the conference registration fee cannot be refunded.
• 70% refund for cancellations received before and on May 30, 2020; an administrative fee of 30% registration fee will be applied.
• NO REFUNDS for cancellation on and after May 30, 2020.
CONFERENCE SITE SAFETY POLICY:
In the consideration of the personal and property security belonging to conference participants, please be sure to take the attendance cards during the conference. Unauthorized persons are not permitted to enter the venue. The conference organizers won't accept liability for personal injuries, or for loss or damage of property belonging to conference participants.