对于需要会议接收函或者邀请信，以便于给学校请假的中国作者， 请直接联系NLPIR 2021会议秘书。
Note: The information as follows is for reference only. Considering the COVID-19 pandemic's uncertainty, please inquiry with your local China's Consulate for more latest information.
Necessary materials to apply for Chinese Visa
1. A passport which is valid for at least six months following the date of submission, with an entire blank page available for the visa.
2. One Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China, which is filled clearly with true, authentic and complete information and signed by the applicant.
3. One recent, 2 inch full-faced and bareheaded passport photo (the daily life photo, photo copy or digital photo printed on the ordinary paper shall not be accepted).
4. Other related application materials according to different purposes for your trip to China.
5. Other materials related to the visa application, deemed as necessary by the visa officer.
Conference participants may need a Chinese visa to enter China. Specifically, those who are not Chinese citizens, except passport holders from Singapore, Brunei, and Japan, need a Chinese visa. Participants can apply for a visa at the Chinese embassy or consulate in the region in which they live. To avoid uncertainty, participants will be advised to apply for a visa as early as possible. It is recommended that they apply for a Chinese visa at least 1 month in advance. For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an invitation letter is NOT required for obtaining a Tourist visa.
1. The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
2. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
3. Please note NLPIR 2021 Conference and the organizing committees of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by NLPIR Conference and Conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, NLPIR Conference and the organizing committees of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will NLPIR Conference and the organizing committees of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time. For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an invitation letter is NOT required for obtaining a Tourist visa.
*Please be kindly noted that the organizing committee is not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing Conference Invitation Letter. The conference invitation letter cannot guarantee the approval of visa application. Should your application be denied, the conference organizing committee cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will the organizing committee engage in discussion or correspondence with the consulate or the visa center on behalf of the applicant.